Thursday, November 11, 2010

Awww Man


That is what my one year old said when I told her daddy was going to be leaving for a little while.
We said "see you soon" to Chase today, we never say bye...thats such a final word. It was hard this time watching him with Ava but as always, I had this huge feeling of pride. Today being Veterans Day, I couldnt help but think of how important his job is. Without guys like him, we wouldnt have all that we have. I am very lucky that we do have a true Hero in our family. Sometimes I wish it wasnt him that has to go, but I always stop to think how selfish that is of me. I am truly honored to be married to a man that puts his country first, who is willing to risk his life to protect ours. So thank you to my wonderful husband. You are an amazing dad and we wouldnt know what to do without you. But most importantly, Thank you for being an amazing Marine. You kick butt at your job and you truly are a hero. Please pray for everyone in 2/3 as they travel and prepare to take on their mission. We hope they get in and do their job and get back home safely.

Happy Veterans Day to all the service members everywhere, past and present. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment