Sunday, February 20, 2011

You don't have days like this in Hawaii

ok, ok, Im trying to make myself feel better there. But days like today make me so happy, actually the whole weekend was amazing. In hawaii every day is warm and beautiful. We left there to come home to freezing weather!! Seriously I was freezing. It was in the mid 70's and sunny all weekend. I was so grateful, Ava and I really needed to play outside! After so much cold weather we really appreciated it! Now in 3 more months it will be 100 degrees and so humid that you cant breath and we will all be wishing it was cold again. Thats the sound for ya! With the warm weather comes planting watermelons! Today my Dad got on the tractor for the first time this year. I could tell he was excited, and so was Ava.

She loved playing around while Papa worked! This girl is going to be in Heaven this summer, there is no doubt about that. Now don't get me wrong, living just a short walk from the beach is amazing, but there is something about those amazing days right before winter leaves and summer comes in at home! We may pretend like we are Island Girls, but deep down, we are really just two Georgia Peaches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment