Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

A holiday that is very close to my heart. Maybe being a Marine wife makes you more patriotic, but I cant imagine who I would owe more thanks to than the men and women of our military. Today makes me so thankful for all that we have because we live in this country. It makes me happy to be an American. I am forever grateful to these brave and honorable people. 

 We are so proud of Our Hero! Sometimes his job may take him far away from us, but we are so blessed to be able to share moments like this with someone so heroic! 

 Thank you for doing what you do Chase and making a sacrifice that only you will ever understand. 
 And a thank you to those who gave all so we can live in this wonderful country. From the bottom of my heart, you will never be forgotten! 
Happy Memorial Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment