Saturday, July 24, 2010

Going Home!

Ava and I had planned on going home when Chase left for Pre-deployment training in California. He would be gone for 5 weeks so I didnt mind putting Ava through the flight and the time change. Well 2 days ago he came home to tell me he would be leaving next Sunday and he would be gone a little longer. I found myself very excited, but I actually for a split second thought maybe we should stay- just a split millisecond. Chase said he was so happy I thought that, it meant I was actually happy here. I am happy here. I have the perfect little family. My relationship with Ava is amazing. She makes me smile all the time. I find myself missing her after she goes to sleep at night! Chase and I have grown closer since we have been here and are so happy! So this post is sort of just a little journal entry or what not but I like to use this blog to write my feelings too. I cant wait to go home and see everyone. I miss my family and all the southern hospitality that you take for granite when you live in the south! See you soon Georgians! Ohh and just so you know how much I really do love you, Im leaving this to come home! :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment