Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Work of Art


We have a little artist on our hands. Chase and I couldn't find any art work to hang in our kitchen. We looked long and hard to no avail. Today all 3 of us took a trip to the craft store and picked up two very large pieces of canvas. We stripped Ava down to her diaper, put a blanket over the table, paint on paper plates, handed her a paintbrush and let her go.


Her creativity really started to show!

And she stayed very focused!

I told you we just let her go!

She was very proud of herself.


We signed her name...well because she cant write...just paint!


Now we have a true treasure, one of a kind painting that matches perfect! I love love love them but did you expect anything else? They are so "us"!


p.s. my kitchen isn't as bright as it looks. It is very yellow but you don't need sunglasses to eat dinner!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Michael and I definately need some art work in our home! lol maybe this gave me the inspiration i need to break out the canvases that I have and start creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You think of the best ideas!

    Love ya'll!
    Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think I'll be stealing this from you! What a great idea and such fantastic works of art - good job Ava, you ARE an artist!

    ReplyDelete