Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know we are a little late but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I cant think of anything else I would love to start the year off with than what I have!
(except a pair of Christian Louboutin Black Heels with the signature red bottom)
This year has busy for us. Here is little recap ::

Ava turned one at the begining of the year! I cant believe how fast time has gone by. She is getting so big!!




In April, we packed up our entier lives and moved to a big rock in the middle of the Pacific. You may have heard of it, Hawaii (also known as Paradise)



In July, Chase and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 3 years.


We had a few visitors come see us. We love for people to come visit and I hope more people come once Chase comes home!!




Halloween was a fun holiday this year. Ava went as a puppy dog. Her favorite animal as of then. We had lots of fun but it was strange that it was that warm!!



Chase got promoted to Sgt. in November. I pinned his new rank on while Ava watched in the background.



Right before Thanksgiving, we said "see you later" to Chase. He is currently serving in Afghanistan with 2/3 on his 3rd combat deployment.




We missed Chase this Christmas, but we are so proud of him. He watched Ava open all her Christmas presents and that made us all very happy :)




We are very excited to ring in the new year. 2011 will bring Chase home and us all back to warm weather Hawaii. Please keep Chase in your prayers and he is protecting all of us!




1 comment: