Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eating Goldfish

on the bed in a hotel room made me realize how much closer we have gotten as a family since we have been here. We have been cramped in a little one bed room hotel room for a week now. Fun I know! I have only had one breakdown which is good for me and we have had a lot of fun. I do miss all our stuff, we have been without it for 5 weeks now, but i dont miss cleaning or cooking so thats a plus! We have spent so much time with Ava just playing and laughing. Pillow flights and watching Barney have become favorites around here. And when Ava goes to sleep we have no other choice but to spend time just the two of us. IF we were at home chase would be playing some sort of video game (yea my husbands a loser like that. haha just kidding hunny) and I would be doing something crafty - in separate rooms. It's funny how something so simple like eating goldfish in the bed of a hotel room can make you stop and think just how lucky you are. I have an amazing husband and (if I do say so myself) a perfect daughter and I couldnt ask for more. And we couldnt leave out a picture of my perfect daughter eating goldfish on the hotel room bed. It was just to darn cute not to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment