Sunday, April 18, 2010

Whale Watching



Our whale watching experience in pictures with Ava as narrator. Hope you enjoy it!





We drove to Honolulu. It was an interesting drive up and down the mountains and through tunnels.


But we made it!

We were going to get on this big boat to go see the whales.



While we waited daddy and I looked at some fishies


And Mommy and I looked out at the ocean.


When we got on the boat I was a very good girl!


I played with mommy


And with Daddy


We made leis



and learned to hula dance

but then i was like "wait" aren't we here to see whales??


so i set off in search of them.



Daddy and I looked for a long time!


we thought we saw something once



but it was nothing!

We did see Diamond Head (or thats what mommy thinks it was anyways)


and the views were ok for the old people.


but NO WHALES. Mommy says we can go back next weekend! Ill post pictures of a whale then!

love, Ava

1 comment:

  1. boo to no whales! Ava is a great narrator, she should guest-write more often. I like that her blogs are filled with pictures. (golly, and she gets prettier and prettier every day!). Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete