Monday, April 26, 2010

A Mommy Daughter Day

Today Chase actually had to work...imagine the shock when he told me! I was a little excited on the inside because Ava and I could spend the day together. We love it when Daddy is around but there is something fun about it just being us.




We found ourselves at the park under a big tree. Where we cuddled up.


We gave kisses. She gave me some too, just not on camera....she doesn't kiss and tell! :)


We laughed and squealed. Well I laughed and Ava squealed.

And we watched birds too - Ava's new favorite thing to do!


When ate lunch under the tent on some picnic tables.


And see that juice box back there, thats Ava's drink....well she didnt want that one!


We had such a good day :)
Now she is napping and I think I may nap too.
Daddy says he has to work all week -
so more girls days to come!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures of you and Ava! It looks like you both had fun! Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete