Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Call This Home




I was very unsure about moving here to say the least. I am very close to my family and have never been this far away from them. I took the news hard when Chase told me we were being stationed in Hawaii. But I mean seriously.....look at this place! I love love love it here. Dont get me wrong, I totally miss my family, friends, and sweet tea back home but this is truly paradise! We haven't done much yet. We are still homeless and car-less, but in this place who cares!?!?! The people are so nice and the food is amazing. Ava loves all the fresh fruit here and she is warming up to the sand on the beach. Chase is leaving next week for a 3 week field-opp and we are bummed about that but Ava and I will be really tan when he gets back. Nothing really exciting yet but its coming, I promise! For now, Aloha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding friends that have blogs as well! Looking forward to reading about your beautiful family in Hawaii! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to read about all your adventures! Love yas!

    ReplyDelete